Type of Ceremony
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Hindu (Fire ceremony permitted)
What Our Couples Love
- Hire your own farm on your own hill - exclusively yours!
- Party on a hill with spectacular views over the Severn Vale
- Food is our passion - we're home to Happerley, connecting people to the journey of their food from field to plate
- Authentic farm hospitality guaranteed
- We love dogs - and we love children! We're family-friendly, with a relaxed vibe
- A stunning location in Gloucestershire, close to the River Severn, an area criss-crossed with footpaths and teeming with wildlife
- Fully serviced weekend weddings - or 'blank canvas' facilities for you to create your own
- 5 miles from the medieval town of Tewkesbury
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
About Live Happerley
New for 2022, Willow Hill Farm is open for exclusive hire, suitable for 30 to 200 guests. From small intimate gatherings to large-scale occasions, create your country wedding party on your own farm on your own hill in Gloucestershire - dogs welcome!
Set on a small hill with panoramic views overlooking the Severn Vale, Willow Hill Farm offers exclusive venue hire, suitable for 30 to 200 guests, near Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. Here, the River Severn makes its signature on the landscape, where ancient water meadows fill with over-wintering birds during times of high water.
Food is our passion as Willow Hill is also home to Happerley, a movement founded by farmers working to connect the consumer to the journey of their food and drink. Guests can enjoy our elm-beamed Mill House for private dining up to 25 guests, and Cobney bar serving artisan beers, ciders, spirits, wines and cocktails. The Mill Terrace seats 40 with fire pits lit every evening. Guests can party the night away in our Dutch barn or 100' x 40' lined marquee, or dine under the starts with our banqueting trailer.
Party guests can camp (approximately 30 non-electric grass pitches) or luxury glamp (10 five-metre bell tents) with a self-catering kitchen, toilets and shower facilities. Or there's the Wash House, our tiny luxury house for two with private courtyard and hot tub, as well as a Shepherds Hut for two with superb views and private hot tub.
Our heated 32' outdoor swimming pool looks over the orchard slopes, and there's a nature trail and trim trail for guests to run off surplus energy.
With a single hire charge providing guests with exclusive use of the farm and hill, a friendly welcome and authentic farm hospitality is guaranteed