Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
1 to 9 guests
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Exclusive use and licensed for civil and partnership ceremonies with indoor and outdoor ceremony areas to choose from
- Up to 150 guests can be seated for dining and up to 200 evening guests
- vernight accommodation for wedding couple and guests available in the Coach House
- Only 10 minutes from the M25 and M11 at Epping
- Event planning and fine dining experience provided by on-site expert catering team to ensure a smooth wedding day
- nrestricted access to beautiful gardens all year round for countless photographic opportunities
About Gaynes Park
Gaynes Park is an elegant and stylish barn wedding and reception venue set in a historic private estate. It is approached up a long entrance drive through park and farmland with sweeping views over the London skyline.
Just 10 minutes from the M25 and M11, Gaynes Park is one of the most beautiful exclusive use venues in Essex. From the moment you arrive you will be enchanted by the outstanding facilities, relaxed elegance and beautiful surroundings that Gaynes Park offers.
The Orangery, set within the walled garden with its long garden ‘aisle’, was built on the site where a Victorian conservatory once stood. Its wooden beams and windows create a light filled space and contemporary setting for your civil ceremony or partnership.
The listed Mill Barn is an impressive setting filled with natural light. Up to 150 guests can be seated for dining and up to 200 for the evening reception. It is supported by four old tree trunks, has floor-to-ceiling windows, a mezzanine level, a licensed bar and dance floor. Outside the Mill Barn, the open-sided Gather Barn provides a covered area where you can hold an outdoor civil ceremonies, or have a barbecue in the evening.
The Apple Loft Cottage awaits your arrival and can be used before the ceremony to get ready in and at any point during the day to freshen up.
The Coach House, located nearby, is available for you and your guests, if required, on the night of the wedding. With 10 luxurious ensuite bedrooms and a large reception area with comfortable seating and dining area to enjoy breakfast the next morning.
Gaynes Park are delighted to announce that their doors are open again for you to visit. Please call to arrange your private showround.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on exclusive use venue hire