Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Chapel on premises
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- A magnificent manor house at the end of a sweeping drive, set in thousands of acres of grounds and parkland.
- The spectacular Orangery, complete with Roman-inspired décor and stunning views of the grounds.
- An idyllic Walled Garden, complete with peaceful water features and colourful flower beds, that's perfect for outdoor ceremonies and drinks receptions.
- The grand Pavilion that provides a contemporary and versatile setting for wedding parties of all sizes.
- A spacious and relaxing bridal changing room, with private bathroom and plenty of mirrors and light, just a few steps from the Orangery.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Braxted Park wedding deal
Braxted Park Late Availability Offer
Book any of the below dates in 2020 and receive £1,000 off the venue hire plus complimentary Garden Cottage (Honeymoon Suite) for the Bride and Groom.
Friday 8th May 2020
Sunday 10th May 2020
Sunday 24th May 2020
Sunday 31st May 2020
Sunday 14th June 2020
Sunday 21st June 2020
Sunday 28th June 2020
Book your perfect date and take advantage of this offer by calling 01621 770855 today.
Terms and conditions
* Not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date. A refundable damage deposit of £600 would be payable on top and refunded after wedding if no damage.
About Braxted Park
Braxted Park comes with acres of stunning grounds and is easily one of the finest wedding venues in Essex for the most amazing celebrations. Enter the gates and discover walled gardens full of beauty and magic that are exclusively yours to enjoy.
Whether you choose the Orangery or outdoors under the summer house, your ceremony will be a picturesque one. There is even a church just a short stroll from the house which is perfect for a religious ceremony.
Bask in your surroundings with a drinks reception in the beautiful Walled Garden, mingling with guests around tranquil water features and blooming flower beds. The Pavilion is a grand setting for your wedding breakfast and can accommodate parties of all sizes, fully equipped with a dancefloor, well-stocked bar and sound and lighting system for celebrating in style.
Braxted Park Kitchen, the in-house team, headed by Executive Chef Evan Marshall, offers a number of exciting catering options including fine dining style dishes or even an American BBQ served at your table. Vegetarians and vegans also have a delicious plant-based menu to choose from.
The Garden Cottage boasts two luxurious bedrooms and a spacious lounge to help you relax. There's even a secluded garden to enjoy as you wish. There are also a further 12 en-suite bedrooms located in the former stables in a peaceful part of the estate.
If you are planning a cultural wedding, you can hire Braxted Park on a dry-hire basis. This allows you to arrange your own catering and bar requirements, using the Pavilion’s large capacity to plan the wedding you’ve always wanted in a stunning location. Dry hire of Braxted Park is perfect for Asian, Jewish, Afro-Caribbean, Turkish and other cultural weddings.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on exclusive use venue hire.