Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- • It’s the perfect fusion of past and future, elegance and modernity, fairytale and reality
- • You can have it all – from welcome drinks to your ceremony, evening entertainment and even breakfast the next morning, everything is taken care of
- • It’s exclusively yours – the hall, its rooms and its grounds are yours and only yours for your whole celebration
- • You’ll enjoy a luxurious home away from home – stay in one of three newly renovated Bridal Suites and keep your loved ones close by in the gorgeous guest accommodation
Special Guides for Brides offers
Tyn Dwr Hall wedding deal
Tyn Dwr Hall 2020 Wedding Offer
All remaining 2020 dates- Including February & March 2021
20% off venue hire
£500 off your evening food (all evening guests must be catered for) OR Wedding Cake of Cheese
Complimentary marshmallow toasting for 60 guests
Please contact us for more information on 01978 884 664
Terms and conditions
* Offer not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date.
About Tyn Dwr Hall
Tyn Dwr Hall is The One you’ve been waiting for. After months of restoration, this magical Grade II* listed country hall, nestled in ancient woodland in North Wales, has been transformed into your dream wedding venue.
The Hall’s stunning original features, like the bell tower, fairytale turrets and grand staircase have been enhanced, while new and exciting spaces and features have been created to provide you with the flexibility to craft your perfect day.
If you’re planning a big wedding, ceremonies take place in the Ballroom, an impressive space for up to 120 guests and which is conveniently located right next to the breathtaking Garden Room. The newly-built room is a bright and romantic reception space with floor-to-ceiling windows that look out on Tyn Dwr’s awe-inspiring grounds. There’s room for 160 guests in the Garden Room which will be complete with elegant round tables for your wedding breakfast. Just off this wonderful reception room is the Dickens Bar, a slick and sophisticated new addition to the venue.
If an outdoor wedding is high on your list of priorities, Tyn Dwr promises a memorable backdrop. Toast your marriage on the new elevated Terrace, which is connected to the Garden Room should the weather turn and invite your guests to descend its steps to explore the beautiful gardens. A Woodland Walk has also been added to the grounds and will guide you past some of the oldest trees in Wales and towards the enchanting two-tier waterfall – a unique spot for photographs. Come evening, this is a great place to relax with your guests and to look back on the memories that have been made that day.