Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Views across Windermere
- Individual boutique bedrooms
- Spa baths and hot tubs
- Hand carved Four Poster Beds
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and majestic woodland
- Various rooms licensed for civil ceremonies including an outdoor ceremony license
- Beautiful location in Lake District
- Your dog can be part of your day
- Outstanding customer service
- Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator
- Gourmet food and drink
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
Broadoaks Country Houe and it's magnificent grounds are available for exclusive use wedding and packages start from £2,995.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Yes, at Broadoaks we have five areas available for your civil ceremony.
Can we have the wedding ceremony outdoors?
Outdoor wedding ceremonies are possible on the upper lawn at Broadoaks and provide amazing views across to Windermere and the surrounding valleys. We even have a helipad for a grand arrival.
Do you charge corkage if we supply our own wine?
We do not permit customers to consume their own alcohol in any of our public rooms or grounds unless it has been specifically agreed in advance.
Can we use our own caterers?
Broaodaks provides its own catering service.
Are fireworks allowed?
Yes. Broadoaks work with Smart Pyrotechnics who are an award-winning fireworks provider - guaranteed to add a magnificent finale to the end of your special day. Packages are available for all budgets and have been designed to suit the main driveway at Broadoaks.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Broadoaks Boutique Country House wedding deal
LAST MINUTE LAKE DISTRICT WEDDING PACKAGE FROM JUST £2,995
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now to the 30th June 2020, and we can offer a fantastic package including:
• Exclusive use of Broadoaks and its grounds from 1 pm until 11 am the next day
• 16 luxury bedrooms for up to 32 adults
• Personalised ‘Order of the Day’ paper delivered to each guest room
• Sparkling Elderflower Fizz Reception drinks for 32 guests
• Broadoaks Classic wedding buffet for 32 guests with half a bottle of wine per person
• Full Cumbrian Breakfast for 32 guests the following morning
• £250 spend voucher to use towards any extras at Broadoaks
Monday to Thursday £2,995
Friday or Sunday £3,499
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply.
About Broadoaks Boutique Country House
This stunning slice of Lakeland heaven sits atop a six-acre eerie overlooking the rolling hills of Windermere; voted Wedding Venue of the Year by Cumbria Tourism. Perfect for those looking for an exclusive hire wedding venue in the Lake District.
Broadoaks Country House Hotel is all about delivering an experience that’s as individual as the couple and is the fairytale venue for private weddings and civil partnerships.
This beautiful traditional Lakeland country house offers traditional with modern quirks, outstanding service, well-chosen and elegantly prepared menus and, thanks to plenty of tucked-away private spaces, has a chameleon ability to deliver anything from a luxe celebration for 130 to a small ceremony.
Whether the bride wants to arrive by helicopter or the best man is a four-legged best friend, Broadoaks guarantees the big day will also be the best.
Their exclusive hire wedding packages include all 16 main rooms for 32 adults with three additional rooms available. Children or additional day guests can be added and up to 100 seated for a wedding breakfast, with up to 130 for an evening function.
Bringing with it a rare mix of relaxed luxury and exclusivity, Broadoaks has cleverly included attractive mid-week wedding packages too.
Exclusive hire packages, including food and drink, start from only £2995 including VAT.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.