Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Views across to Lake Windermere
- Individual boutique bedrooms
- Spa baths and hot tubs
- Hand carved Four Poster Beds
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and majestic woodland
- Various rooms licensed for civil ceremonies including an outdoor ceremony license
- Beautiful location in Lake District
- Your dog can be part of your day
- Outstanding customer service
- Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator
- Gourmet food and drink
Broadoaks Boutique Country House wedding deal
LAST MINUTE LAKE DISTRICT WEDDING PACKAGE FROM JUST £2,995
Book with us to get married on ANY available date from now to the 31st October 2019, and we can offer a fantastic package including:
• Exclusive use of Broadoaks and its grounds from 1 pm until 11 am the next day
• 16 luxury bedrooms for up to 32 adults
• Personalised ‘Order of the Day’ paper delivered to each guest room
• Sparkling Elderflower Fizz Reception drinks for 32 guests
• Broadoaks Classic wedding buffet for 32 guests with half a bottle of wine per person
• Full Cumbrian Breakfast for 32 guests the following morning
• £250 spend voucher to use towards any extras at Broadoaks
Monday to Thursday £2,995
Friday or Sunday £3,499
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply.
About Broadoaks Boutique Country House
This stunning slice of Lakeland heaven sits atop a six-acre eerie overlooking the rolling hills of Windermere; recently voted Cumbria's No.1 Wedding Venue. Perfect for those looking for an exclusive hire wedding venue in the Lake District.
Broadoaks Country House Hotel is all about delivering an experience that’s as individual as the couple and is the premier venue for private weddings and civil partnerships.
This beautiful traditional Lakeland country house offers traditional with modern quirks, outstanding service, well-chosen and elegantly prepared menus and, thanks to plenty of tucked-away private spaces, has a chameleon ability to deliver anything from a luxe celebration for 130 to a ceremony that’s small, but beautifully-formed.
Whether the bride wants to arrive by helicopter or the best man is a four-legged best friend, Broadoaks guarantees the big day will also be the best.
Their exclusive hire wedding packages include all 16 main rooms for 32 adults with three additional rooms available. Children or additional day guests can be added and up to 100 seated for a wedding breakfast, with up to 130 for an evening function.
Bringing with it a rare mix of relaxed luxury and exclusivity, Broadoaks has cleverly included attractive mid-week wedding packages too.
Exclusive hire packages including food and drink start from only £2995 including VAT.