Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
What Brides Love
- Old Palace Chester’s location, elevated above the riverfront and in the heart of historic Chester, makes it a truly unique place to say ‘I do’.
- Authentic touches combined with elegant contemporary décor give this incredible palace an awe-inspiring style.
- Old Palace Chester boasts stunning backdrops throughout, from the grand staircase to the idyllic gardens and even along the waterfront.
- The finest wedding food will make your day a delight. From delectable canapés to exciting evening food, the talented chefs can cater to any taste.
- Whether you’re soaking up the summer sun on the terrace or mingling in the reception rooms in winter, this venue is perfect in every season.
- There’s room in the palace for you and plenty of guests to spend the night in the highest levels of luxury.
Old Palace Chester wedding deal
Old Palace Chester - Launch Offer
To celebrate the grand opening of the stunning Old Palace Chester, you can now make a fantastic saving with their launch offer.
For a limited time only, you could book any remaining wedding date for as little as £2000, so you could be celebrating at this incredible venue for an amazing price.
That’s not all though. If you book 10 bedrooms within two months of booking your wedding, you’ll receive the breathtaking Honeymoon Suite completely free of charge (usually £400).
To find out more about this offer or to book your wedding day, give Old Palace Chester a call on 01244 564380.
Terms and conditions
*Offer not applicable to previously booked weddings or transfers of date.
About Old Palace Chester
An unrivalled location, remarkable history and palatial grandeur make Old Palace Chester an unmissable venue in the heart of the city. This magnificent building is set to become the premier exclusive use wedding venue in Chester.
Once open, become part of its history and celebrate your special day in the most exceptional way.
Start your day in the inviting Morning Room overlooking the entrance as your guests arrive before descending your private staircase to exchange your vows. The River Room boasts a long aisle and cathedral-like atmosphere that suit the occasion perfectly. For a grand entrance, arrive by boat and wander through the private gardens before saying ‘I do’.
Old Palace Chester provides plenty of space to celebrate. Enjoy canapés and cocktails on the Garden Terrace, elevated above the riverfront, mingle in the lovingly-restored reception rooms and enjoy a mouth-watering feast in the grand Ballroom. The Galloping Gourmet chefs will create a wedding breakfast tailored to you, so you can be sure of the most amazing meal on your wedding day.
The Palace Suite is the perfect place to unwind after the festivities. It’s spacious, stylish and luxurious and offers glorious views over the river to help you relax. With a number of suites throughout the house, your guests won’t miss out either, and you can continue the celebrations over breakfast in the morning to end your wedding perfectly.