Enquire & book to receive 3% cashback on the value of your booking.
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Brand new wedding barn in the beautiful countryside
- Amazing views over the Cheshire and Shropshire countryside
- Wedding planning service available
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony area
- Outdoor decking area overlooking the rolling hills of Cheshire
- Suitable for small or large wedding sizes
- Great list of recommended suppliers to bring your day together
- Family run business on family farm
- One wedding per week, so great venue access!
About Grange Barn
Grange Barn is a newly converted barn on a working arable farm on the Cheshire / Shropshire border. With stunning views over the Cheshire countryside, the barn is an idyllic setting to say 'I do'.
Couples can choose to tie the knot in the ceremony area of Grange Barn, or at their beautiful outdoor ceremony area (weather permitting!). Following the nuptials, your guests will be invited to enjoy a glass of fizz on the decking area overlooking the Cheshire countryside. Your wedding breakfast will take place inside the main barn - a space full of natural light which has been cleverly designed to accommodate intimate weddings of 50 people to larger weddings of 200 people.
Grange Barn has a fantastic list of recommended suppliers who will bring your whole day together for you, and the venue also offers an additional wedding planning service (a venue manager on the day is of course included in the venue hire price).
Grange Barn is now open for bookings, so please get in touch to organise a viewing today!