You will not be financially penalised if you need to postponeread more...
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
1 to 9 guests
10 to 29 guests
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- We are an Exclusive Use Manor House, with a Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Sitting in 100acres of Land, with Lakes and Forests offering Endless Photo Opportunities
- Intimate Accommodation, for your nearest and dearest guests
- Red Carpet on Arrival, with a selection of ceremony locations across the estate
- Free parking with overnight facility & Coach Turning Point
- On-Site Nightclub for your Wedding Celebrations, Formerly Gary Barlow's' recording studio
- Private Bridal suite complete with Balcony overlooking the grounds
- Courtyard area with a Retractable Roof
- Onsite Beauty Parlour offering Pamper Packages for Bridal Party
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
Yes, our venue is available for exclusive-use only.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Yes, we have a license for civil ceremonies in four locations within the Estate.
Can we have the wedding ceremony outdoors?
Yes, we have four outdoor ceremony locations available.
Do you charge corkage if we supply our own wine?
Yes, please email for the corkage pricing structure.
Can we use our own caterers?
We don't permit outside caterers. We have a fantastic catering partner who will work with you on your menu creation.
From what time can we get access to decorate the venue?
You can have access as early as 08:00am.
What time does the reception need to finish?
Are there noise restrictions if we have a live band?
Sound limiters are in place, in respect of our neighbouring residents. Bands are able to connect to the in-house PA system without any issues. Everything has been well considered when installing the PA system.
Are fireworks allowed?
Due to the natural and rural location of our venue, we don't permit fireworks as it would impact on the wildlife and resident horses onsite.
Is confetti allowed?
Yes, we do ask that it is bio-degradable.
Are candles allowed?
Yes, we do ask that they have drip trays for health and safety reasons.
Is there a honeymoon or bridal suite?
Yes, our magical Wilbraham Suite.
Is there accommodation on site?
We have a total of six luxury double bedrooms, 3 of which are suites and have incredible views of the parkland and lake.
Is there additional accommodation nearby?
We have lots of nearby hotels for guests. Please contact us directly for the recommended list.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Delamere Manor wedding deal
£2,350.00 Discount for the limited dates below. Exclusive-use venue hire including the six luxury double bedrooms.
Subject to availability:
18th February 2022
25th February 2022
18th March 2022
1st April 2022
8th April 2022
30th April 2022
27th May 2022
28th May 2022
Offer includes the below:
- Exclusive use of the Manor House, 6 luxury double bedrooms and it’s majestic grounds
- Beauty Parlour for pre-ceremony preparations Inc: beauty supplies
- Civil Ceremony set up with a choice of both inside and outside locations
- Courtyard to host wedding breakfast
- Tables, lime wash Chiavari chairs, white or ivory table linen and glassware
- Exclusive use of the Manor nightclub
- Full cash/card bar with license until 12:00am
- Cake table and knife
- Free parking with overnight facility
- Cream aisle carpet
- Red carpet entrance
- Registrar table
- Gift table and Post-box
- Cloakroom facilities
- Standard PA system and Microphone in our Courtyard
Terms and conditions
Discount can only be applied when hiring the Manor with the six luxury double bedrooms.
Available for the dates shown only.
For full venue terms and conditions, please visit the website.
About Delamere Manor
Delamere Manor is a multi-award winning wedding venue set in over 100 acres of rolling English countryside and sits majestically overlooking a stunning lake creating a perfect backdrop for both ceremony & reception with endless photo opportunities.
Ideally located, our venue can be easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester, and Chester. With manicured gardens, meadows, grounds and lake, our venue provides you with the perfect setting for your magical wedding day. Many other venues may offer you the beautiful grounds but not many can offer you the stunning views quite like Delamere.
Once home to the influential Wilbraham family, and even more recently the talented musician and songwriter Gary Barlow, Delamere Manor is now a privately-owned venue. The manor now boasts several licensed areas to hold your wedding within the house and the grounds including the courtyard, the terrace overlooking the spectacular view or even the lakeside jetty. If this isn’t enough, we will also open our doors to our on-site nightclub for the evening celebrations. Previously Gary Barlow’s recording studio, this room has been converted and now features state of the art equipment, a dance floor and a professional bar!
We pride ourselves on our ability to build your dream wedding based on what you want and not what others tell you to want. We appreciate the importance of planning your wedding and our small team will personally ensure that no detail is left unacknowledged and will be there to support every step of the way. Whether it's a helicopter landing or an entrance on horseback, Delamere will help make your countryside wedding a reality.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on average wedding of 80 guests using our onsite Caterers. And taking all bedrooms for your guests.