Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Less than 50 guests
50 to 80 guests
80 to 120 guests
120 to 200 guests
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
A former Coaching Inn dating from the 16th century, The Kings Hotel in
Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, is a charming place to hold your Wedding
Ceremony or Reception.
Our wedding coordinator will design packages to meet
a range of requirements and budgets and will ensure that all the elements
are there to make the event a success.Within easy distance of the M40 and on the edge of
the Chiltern Hills the Hotel offers high standards of comfort, good food and
friendly, professional service, together with excellent facilities and
support for weddings.
* Thames & Berkshire Suite will seat up to 180 guests with integral bar & dance floor
* Berkshire Suite will seat up to 55 guests
* Kings Restaurant will seat up to 70 guests
* Thames Suite licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 150 guests
* Berkshire Suite licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 70 guests
* Complimentary bedroom for Bride & Groom
* Complimentary Menu Tasting for Bride & Groom
* Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
* 100 complimentary car parking spaces
* Late license until 1 am on Fridays & Saturdays
Guests for a ceremony: 150
Guests sit down meal: 10 - 170
Guests buffet / cocktails: 200
Typical price: £59Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet. Note: this guide price is to allow brides to compare "like for like" regardless of capacity or your typical wedding.
There are currently no reviews for this business.