Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Unique barn wedding venue in Somerset
- Set in over 200 acres of uninterrupted Somerset countryside
- The famous Quantock Hills as the backdrop for your day
- Capacity for 80 to 160 day guests
- Capacity for 80 to 400 evening guests
- Luxury onsite accommodation for up to 26 to 50 guests depending on your requirement
- Accommodation available for 1 to 3 nights depending on your wishes and wedding date
- The planning team to help bring your vision to life
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Your choice of 2 licensed barns for your ceremony
- A traditional romantic stone barn boasting log burner, original floors and oak beams
- A new and impressive barn with breathtaking views across the lakes, high oak beams and walk in inglenook fireplace
- A choice of a marquee or barn wedding reception
- Extended licence to 1am is available
- If you are lucky the sun sets just between the lakes with the famous Quantock hills as the backdrop
- Outside fire pit to toast marshmallows
- The Wagon House Barn is the perfect space to relax the night before your wedding and get ready on the morning of your celebrations
- The Posh Piggery Bridal Suite with prosecco and strawberries and impressive candlelit roll top bath
- Heated indoor swimming pool at the Granary Barn
- Outside hot tub located at the Granary Barn
- Outside hot tub located at the Wagon House Barn
- Barbecue and picnic area located within The Wedding Village
- Games Room complete with pool table located in the Wedding Village
- Play area located in the Granary Barn
About Quantock Lakes
The Number One Wedding Venue in Somerset, set in over 200 acres and sleeping between 26 and 50 guests on-site in beautifully converted barns within your very own wedding village. Set overlooking beautiful lakes & licensed for civil ceremonies.
The optional accommodation is the breathtaking Granary Barn, an impressive 9 bedroom, 3-story barn conversion boasting a heated indoor swimming pool, outside hot tub, Nordic barbecue hut and outside barbecue complete with a large patio overlooking the Somerset countryside. The Granary also includes a child's play area to amuse the little ones as you and your guests relax and enjoy some pre or post-wedding celebrations within the magnificent grounds.
Back at the venue, step into your choice of licensed barns for your ceremony and indulge with exclusive use of the venue. Enjoy the lakes and grounds and take over the entire venue for up to 160 guests for the day and up to 300 guests for the evening.
In the warmer months, the venue includes an elegant Georgian Marquee which is an extension of this indulgent barn wedding venue. The Marquee comes complete with stunning Georgian drapes, chandeliers, starlit sky and dance floor and is included as standard from April to October each year.
This family owned unique wedding venue in Somerset has been holding events for the past ten years, with many guests choosing to turn their celebrations into a two-day event by making the most of the accommodation that is on offer.