Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
1 to 9 guests
BBQ & Hog Roasts
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Beautiful Oak Beamed Tudor Tithe Barn & Stunning Victorian Malt House
- Exclusive Gardens For Outdoor Weddings
- Traditional Coaching Inn Dating Back To 1135
- 48 Stunning Bedrooms, Perfect For All Your Guests
Special Guides for Brides offers
The Olde Bell wedding deal
Book your Wedding before the end of October and you can get your canapes for free.
We are open for show rounds please come and see our beautiful venues.
Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions apply. Offers are subject to availability and only open to new bookings.
About The Olde Bell
The Olde Bell is a wonderful setting for an English country wedding. In the grounds are the historic beamed Tithe Barn & Victorian Malthouse, in which we can accommodate gatherings of all sizes.
In an enchanting setting where child hood dreams can be brought to life and captured forever in one magical day, the Olde Bell is a truly unrivalled wedding venue.
Situated in the picture perfect village of Hurley in Berkshire, this luxe traditional coaching inn will offer all that is essential for a wedding as well as the versatility to make each ceremony and reception – unique.
No matter the season, the Olde Bell will not disappoint when it comes to luxurious accommodation, stunning views and many divine options for the wedding breakfast. From the rustic charm of a barn wedding to the more classic tone of a ceremony held within the exclusive Malt House – brides will be given the freedom to create the wedding of their dreams to the backdrop of an unforgettable location.
There are so many reasons to book your special day at The Olde Bell:
– A Wonderful Choice of Historic Venues – The Victorian Malthouse & Oak Beamed Tithe Barn
– Weddings Of Up To 140 Guests For Both The Civil Ceremony & Wedding Breakfast
– Available Seven Days A Week
– Private Walled Gardens Available
– Exclusive Use Weddings Available
– Outside Marquee Space In Our Malthouse Gardens
– Live Band & DJ Facilities
– Overnight Accommodation For Wedding Couple & Guests
– Full Menu & Wine Tastings
– Robust, Seasonal, Locally Sourced Food, Some From Our Own Kitchen Garden
– Only 45 Minutes From London & 15 Minutes From Heathrow
– Your Own In-House Wedding Planner
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Classic Package: Venue hire of The Malt House or The Tithe Barn Drinks reception inclusive of one glass of house Prosecco per person 3 Course wedding breakfast, followed by tea and coffee Half a bottle of house wine per person A glass of house Prosec