Frequently asked questions
How far are you willing to travel?
Do you charge travel costs?
No charge for venues in England
What packages do you offer?
I offer full and half day packages. Also for 2020 I am offering hourly packages
What do your prices start at?
My prices start for £1700 for a full day
How long will it take to get my wedding photographs after the wedding?
Approximately four weeks.
Do you offer a discount for midweek weddings or shorter sessions?
Yes, please contact me for details
Do you work alone or with a second photographer?
Second photographer available as an option for larger weddings.
About Rachel Movitz Photography
Photographer based in Oxfordshire offering; beautiful, natural, unique photography for couples that are looking for artistic documentary style wedding photography. Rachel is an award winning artist and photographer with over 20 years experience.
• 8-hour photography coverage of your day, beginning with bridal preparations through the ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance
• A skilled second photographer to help capture your day in its entirety
• A pre-wedding shoot. This is a great chance to develop rapport and make sure you are comfortable in front of the camera.
• Your personal online gallery featuring up to 200 photographs from your wedding day for your family and friends to view and purchase prints
• Up to 500 of the best photographs of your day, loving retouched and presented on a USB as high-resolution images for you to keep and share
• Bespoke album service available. The legendary Queensbury are the world’s finest custom-made album suppliers. Each album is beautifully designed and handmade with the best materials.
• Discreet and reassuring presence on your wedding day
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on our standard photography package.