Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Typical price: £1,600
Price range: £750 - £3,000
Location:16 Owens Way, Oxford, OX4 2GN
Reviews:5.0 out of 5.0
3+ years with Guides for Brides
Find and book this photographer to receive a professionally edited honeymoon video from Shoot it Yourself Videos
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
£200 off all last minute weddings! Are you getting married between now and 31st March 2020? I have limited space available, contact me today!
Please contact me at to take advantage of this offer.
£200 off all weddings taking place between 1st October 2019 and 31st March 2020. You must book a full day wedding to take advantage of this offer. I have limited availability so get in touch as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Photographer based in Oxfordshire offering; beautiful, natural, unique photography for couples that are looking for artistic documentary style wedding photography. Rachel is an award winning artist and photographer with over 20 years experience.
• 8-hour photography coverage of your day, beginning with bridal preparations through the ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance
• A skilled second photographer to help capture your day in its entirety
• A pre-wedding shoot. This is a great chance to develop rapport and make sure you are comfortable in front of the camera.
• Your personal online gallery featuring up to 200 photographs from your wedding day for your family and friends to view and purchase prints
• Up to 500 of the best photographs of your day, loving retouched and presented on a USB as high-resolution images for you to keep and share
• Bespoke album service available. The legendary Queensbury are the world’s finest custom-made album suppliers. Each album is beautifully designed and handmade with the best materials.
• Discreet and reassuring presence on your wedding day
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on our standard photography package.