Rachel Movitz Photography
Professionally edited honeymoon video from Shoot it Yourself Videos
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
About Rachel Movitz Photography
Photographer based in Oxfordshire offering; beautiful, natural, unique photography for couples that are looking for artistic documentary style wedding photography. Rachel is an award winning artist and photographer with over 20 years experience.
• 8-hour photography coverage of your day, beginning with bridal preparations through the ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance
• A skilled second photographer to help capture your day in its entirety
• A pre-wedding shoot. This is a great chance to develop rapport and make sure you are comfortable in front of the camera.
• Your personal online gallery featuring up to 200 photographs from your wedding day for your family and friends to view and purchase prints
• Up to 500 of the best photographs of your day, loving retouched and presented on a USB as high-resolution images for you to keep and share
• Bespoke album service available. The legendary Queensbury are the world’s finest custom-made album suppliers. Each album is beautifully designed and handmade with the best materials.
• Discreet and reassuring presence on your wedding day
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Typical price: £1,600
Price range: £750 - £3,000Based on our standard photography package.