Find and book this photographer to receive a professionally edited honeymoon video from Shoot it Yourself Videos
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
The relevant booking bonus is the one showing online at the time the initial enquiry is made, and recorded in the customer's planner. .
Customers are eligible to receive the bonus if:
- They have contacted the business using the Guides for Brides contact form.
- They have not contacted the business previously in relation to their wedding.
- They have marked the business as "booked" and shown the total price paid / due in their wedding planner on Guides for Brides
- They have paid the business in full.
- They have supplied their address to Guides for Brides to send a pre-loaded debit card to.
- Their wedding planner shows information enabling Guides for Brides to confirm the validity of their booking.
Businesses disputing the eligibility of a customer claiming the offer should advice the customer before the booking is confirmed.
Guides for Brides will send a pre-loaded debit card for the value of the cashback credit within 30 days of the wedding subject to the terms above.
What Our Couples Love
- Wedding Photography
- Bridal Boudoir Photography
- Pre-Wedding & Engagement shoots
- Cherish the Dress post wedding shoots
- Bridal Fashion Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Vintage Boudoir Photography
About David Bostock Photography
Oxfordshire Wedding Photographer producing Stylish, Subtle & Stunning wedding images. The pictures speak for themselves & are as individual & personal as those captured within them. I offer a range of Wedding photography packages & Queensberry albums
Dramatic, beautiful, perfectly timed photography.
A qualified and highly experienced wedding photographer, I’ve shot over 400 weddings and delivered exceptional quality and service every time. I understand that your wedding day is a whirl of precious moments that need to be captured with flair and sensitivity. You can rely on me, as so many others have, to produce a beautifully curated set of photographs that you’ll never grow tired of admiring.
You can be sure in the knowledge that you are in the safest of hands. I’m a personable, reliable photographer who really knows how to look and listen. My photojournalistic style is subtle, considered and beautiful. I pride myself on a 100% positive feedback from clients and on being able to really capture the spirit of your occasion with sensitivity and flair.
I’m a fully qualified member of the Master Photographers Association (MPA), the British Press Photographers Association (BPPA) and The Royal Photographic Society (RPS) and hold Licentiateships from all three. I’ve also won over 50 international awards for my photojournalism and classical wedding images. I’m very proud to say that I have been acknowledged by the folks at GoHen who put me in their UK’s Top 50 Wedding Photographers 2016.
Check out what nearly 100 previous clients have said in the reviews section of the Guides for Brides website here I (copy and paste this link to view) http://tinyurl.com/hwxf82h
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Price range:£1,595 - £2,995Based on our standard photography package.