Find and book this photographer to receive a professionally edited honeymoon video from Shoot it Yourself Videos
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
The relevant booking bonus is the one showing online at the time the initial enquiry is made, and recorded in the customer's planner. .
Customers are eligible to receive the bonus if:
- They have contacted the business using the Guides for Brides contact form.
- They have not contacted the business previously in relation to their wedding.
- They have marked the business as "booked" and shown the total price paid / due in their wedding planner on Guides for Brides
- They have paid the business in full.
- They have supplied their address to Guides for Brides to send a pre-loaded debit card to.
- Their wedding planner shows information enabling Guides for Brides to confirm the validity of their booking.
Businesses disputing the eligibility of a customer claiming the offer should advice the customer before the booking is confirmed.
Guides for Brides will send a pre-loaded debit card for the value of the cashback credit within 30 days of the wedding subject to the terms above.
What Our Couples Love
- Pre wedding consultation
- Choice of beautiful albums
- All day wedding coverage
- Engagement shoot
- Overseas weddings
About Alice Morgan Photography
I am a wedding and portrait photographer, capturing the essence of an individual in a relaxed timeless pose. Based on the border of Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire,
I have a passion for contemporary photography which is more natural and relaxed in style. I believe that the best, most natural looking pictures require the imagination, careful planning and skills of an expert photographer.