Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Album Design
About Chris Morse Photography
My candid wedding photography style is ideal for couples who want to enjoy the day as it happens, as they planned it. It’s the little details, the genuine moments between people, that really excite me - you just can’t get that from a posed photo.
Unlike other wedding photographers who offer many different photography packages, I only have one. It includes:
• All day photography coverage.
• All images individually processed, edited in my timeless style.
• USB presentation box - personalised with your names, wedding date & venue.
• High resolution images, including sharing & printing rights.
• Web sized images for easy upload to Facebook and other sharing sites.
• Private online gallery for you to view, share and download your images.
• Travel to your wedding location.
I only offer full coverage of your special day as I believe this is the best way for me to tell your story. I'll be with you from first thing in the morning to capture the all-important preparations, right through until after the first dance. I don’t clock watch, I won’t dash off as soon as your dance has finished - but I won't outstay my welcome either!
I offer a bespoke wedding album design service as an optional extra. If you would like a beautiful handcrafted wedding album, then this is for you... Handmade from start to finish in Yorkshire, fine art paper, lay-flat pages and archival inks with the option of leather or fabric covers from a company with fantastic eco credentials. Prices start from £375.
Get expert advice on photographers
Your wedding photographer helps to capture the memories of your special day, so it is important to choose them carefully. John has plenty of experience finding and booking photographers who can live up to the high standards that you deserve.Ask John for recommendations