Find and book this photographer to receive a professionally edited honeymoon video from Shoot it Yourself Videos
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
What Our Couples Love
- Relaxed fun wedding photography
- Worked in the hospitality industry so knows how the day runs from behind the scenes.
- Password protected online gallery to share with friends and family for ever!
- Online photo gallery perfect for Facebook, emails & all social media platforms.
- Over 650 high quality images on USB stick which comes in a leather embossed case.
- Reportage Wedding Photography
- Documentary Wedding Photography
About Paul Gapper Wedding Photographer
Based in South London, Paul is a Professional Wedding Photographer photographing weddings throughout the United Kingdom. Paul has one many awards and has had photographs published in more than 30 countries by leading academic publishers.
Offering extensive coverage throughout the wedding day including a free pre-wedding consultation, custom made presentation boxes, and plenty more options for you. You can customise each of his wedding packages so the only thing you'll have to worry about when hiring Paul, is whether he's not already been booked. From the moment he first used a camera, becoming a photographer was the only option for Paul in life. Finding he had a natural infinity for it, it just made sense. Over the years Paul has honed his skills travelling the world as a travel and documentary photographer whilst working for the World Religious Photo Library, capturing beautiful sights in his own unique way. Paul still uses many of the skills he developed working as a travelling photographer, meaning none of the photos he'll take on your wedding day will be like anything you've seen before.
Not only is his method creative and unique, so is the way he chooses to execute it. For group shoots, he'll make everyone feel as natural and relaxed as possible, ensuring his photos contain nothing but beautiful smiles. For candid photos he'll act as unobtrusively as possible, to capture the true essence of the moment.