Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- There are two of us which ensures that not a moment is missed from the day you have spent so much time and effort planning.
- We take the time to get to know our couples properly and it's important that they get to know us too. We meet in person before the wedding and stay in touch throughout the wedding planning journey.
- Couples love that we include an engagement shoot with our full day package. It is also a wonderful opportunity to get some incredible images that capture you as future Mr & Mrs.
- We love capturing all the little details that you have spent so much time planning. We take stylish and elegant photos the invitation suite and the bridal details. With two of us we can also photograph the grooms details too.
- We use soft boxes at every wedding to control the shape and direction of the light. By doing this we can ensure we have beautiful soft lighting every day.
- 'When we received our wedding photographs we were truly blown away. We cannot stop staring at them and are so happy to have these beautiful photos forever.' - J Richardson
- 'The photos are absolutely stunning, breathtaking and full of light.' - R Dungworth
About Rosehip Wedding and Lifestyle photography
We are Derbyshire based wedding photographers who specialise in exquisite, stylish and light filled images. We go above and beyond to make photographs for you to treasure forever. We can’t wait to hear from you and learn all about your wedding plans.
Hello... Our names are Jo and Laura and we live in Derbyshire. We have been friends for many years and have enjoyed holidays together, delicious food, walks in stunning locations and of course taking incredible photographs.
It was always our dream to work together on our own photography business. We absolutely love meeting new people and we go above and beyond to capture breathtaking images that that you will treasure for ever.
With two of us at your wedding, it ensures that we never miss any of the details and we can cover all of the pre-wedding preparations. We have a great eye for capturing your special moments and create exquisite and stylish images that are filled with light. We adore photographing weddings and put our absolute heart and soul into every wedding. We can't wait to hear from you and to find out about all of your wedding plans.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Half Day Coverage - £650 Full Day Coverage - £950 Please refer to our website to view what packages include: https://rosehipphotography.com/ You can view our work on Instagram: @rosehip.photography
Get expert advice on photographers
Your wedding photographer helps to capture the memories of your special day, so it is important to choose them carefully. John has plenty of experience finding and booking photographers who can live up to the high standards that you deserve.Ask John for recommendations