Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- Instrumental wedding ceremony music (before/during/after)
- 'Cocktail piano' for Reception parties (light classics, showtunes etc.)
- Full, thoughtful, sensitive & constructive consultation all the way
- Own equipment available for venues that lack any
- Can also proofread your Order of Service (or equivalent stationery), and offer constructive advice on avoiding errors with that!
- Wedding pianist
About Ian Miles - Organist/Pianist
Wedding organist/pianist, based in Storrington & covering West Sussex. 25yrs happy experience at making couples' Big Day special with Ceremonial/Classics/Showtunes.
'Warm organ tones + the sparkle of the piano = a Marriage Made with Music!'
Ian's unusually wide repertoire serves to enhance moods and enrich memories on your special occasion: he is a versatile, experienced and sensitive musician with his own stage-piano (should your venue not already have a decent acoustic instrument) and can usually arrange singer/s &/or instrumentalist/s for 'spot colour' to your requirements.
Very happy to open discussion on dates, venue and potential repertoire by e-mail or telephone; Ian's standard fees include at least one prior site visit &/or rehearsal.
Wedding music by Ian Miles Pianist / organist based in West Sussex.
Get expert advice on music
Selecting the music for your wedding is a big decision. John is an experienced wedding professional who can advise you on which music might suit your individual needs. Call on his expertise to help you make the perfect musical arrangements for your wedding.Ask John for recommendations