Ian Miles - Organist/Pianist
What Brides Love
- Instrumental wedding ceremony music (before/during/after)
- 'Cocktail piano' for Reception parties (light classics, showtunes etc.)
- Full, thoughtful, sensitive & constructive consultation all the way
- Own equipment available for venues that lack any
- Can also proofread your Order of Service (or equivalent stationery), and offer constructive advice on avoiding errors with that!
About Ian Miles - Organist/Pianist
Wedding organist/pianist, based in Storrington & covering West Sussex. 25yrs happy experience at making couples' Big Day special with Ceremonial/Classics/Showtunes.
'Warm organ tones + the sparkle of the piano = a Marriage Made with Music!'
Ian's unusually wide repertoire serves to enhance moods and enrich memories on your special occasion: he is a versatile, experienced and sensitive musician with his own stage-piano (should your venue not already have a decent acoustic instrument) and can usually arrange singer/s &/or instrumentalist/s for 'spot colour' to your requirements.
Very happy to open discussion on dates, venue and potential repertoire by e-mail or telephone; Ian's standard fees include at least one prior site visit &/or rehearsal.
Price£ ££ £££ ££££ Based on our suggested package. Excludes mileage.
There are currently no reviews for this business.