Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- Mark the Piano guy - from romantic wedding ceremony songs to a wedding breakfast sing along - entertainment to keep your wedding guests engaged all day
- Liz Hendry Wedding Pianist - Romantic instrumental piano music for your ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast
About Live Piano Ltd
We are a husband and wife run company dedicated to bringing top quality music, professional service and a personal touch to your special day. Specialising in LIVE music we can provide for all parts of a wedding - see our services below.
Live Piano Ltd provides 3 unique musical services to help make your special day stand out from the rest.
1) Romantic instrumental piano music by Liz Hendry - Performing on our elegant, portable white baby grand pianos the beautiful Liz has a vast repertoire of well known tunes including ballads/love songs, light jazz, show tunes, pop music and of course the essential traditional wedding pieces - particularly her lovely rendition of Pachelbel’s Canon in D. Add a touch of romance and class.
2) Piano & Vocals by Mark The Piano Guy - with 15 years of international Piano entertainment experience and a repertoire spans from the 50s to today, Mark is the perfect light entertainment to keep your guests engaged on your special day. Singing all your special love songs through to something more up beat for your guests - also using our unique White baby grand piano.
3) Wedding Band - PianoJam. Imagine a band with a seemingly endless repertoire - with Piano, bass, LIVE drums, guitars, brass section and more, Our high tech equipment and on stage dynamic delivers just that! Up to 3 hours of live music - Non stop party - high energy, fun for your wedding reception. We have a vast repertoire of hits from 50’s to the present day and put request slips on all your tables so we know exactly what your guests want to hear. When we play your crowd want to dance - simples! Free DJ included between LIVE sets - saving you money and keeping the party going!
Get expert advice on music
Selecting the music for your wedding is a big decision. John is an experienced wedding professional who can advise you on which music might suit your individual needs. Call on his expertise to help you make the perfect musical arrangements for your wedding.Ask John for recommendations