Woodside is an Edwardian mansion based on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. Nestled in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands, Woodside promises a welcoming and charming atmosphere for an unforgettable wedding experience.
Accommodation in Kenilworth, Warwickshire: Wedding Guests and Leisure Stays
Nestled in delightful Warwickshire countryside just outside Kenilworth, Woodside has 74 superb bedrooms, including a stunning bridal suite. The rooms, most of which are housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house, are individually decorated, comfortable and beautifully appointed.
Our range of bedrooms comprises a mixture of single, double and family bedrooms with en-suite showers, baths or both. Every bathroom features luxury toiletries from The White Company of London.
We also have leisure facilities available for the exclusive use of our guests. To help you unwind, you are invited to enjoy our indoor swimming pool, mini gymnasium and sauna. Or, if you prefer to relax in the fresh air, we have plenty to offer within our extensive gardens and grounds, including tennis, pitch'n'putt and other outdoor activities.
- Free unlimited WiFi access
- Alarm clock-radio with ipod/mp3 docking station.
- Luxury White Company of London toiletries
- Bottled mineral water.
- Hot drink facilities and biscuits.
- Direct-dial telephone.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Large, well-lit desk suitable as a working area.
Bed and Breakfast Package:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully decorated bedroom, with shower, bath or both.
- Full English and Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Unrestricted access to the leisure facilities
- Free parking
What brides love about us
- Guest Accomodation
- Wedding Receptions
- Civil Ceremonies
- Civil Partnerships