What Brides Love
- Newly refurbished function rooms
- Exclusive Wedding Use
- Summer and Winter Wedding Packages
- Licenced for Ceremonies indoor and outdoor
- Gardens to hold wedding blessings
- Accommodation available for guests - 134 bedrooms
- Leisure Club with indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Complementary Food and Wine Tasting for the happy couple
- Delicious food created by our own brigade of chefs
- Award winning designer bar
- Packages to suite individual budget and requirements
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
- Central Location
- Set within a 3,000 acrea estate
- Perfect for small intermate weddings
- Perfect for large formal weddings
- Oxfordshire wedding venue
About Eynsham Hall
Located a few miles from the centre of Oxford, the Grade II Jacobean-style manor house provides a magnificent venue for a wedding of any scale.
Historic Eynsham Hall is a magnificent Grade II listed mansion set in the heart of a 3,000 acre estate in North Leigh, near Witney in Oxfordshire. A grand driveway leads to the impressive Jacobean-style mansion and the ornate terrace gardens provide the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs. There are a variety of reception rooms to choose from with beautiful period features and oak carvings. All the rooms are on a grand scale and boast much character and individuality. A variety of packages are available, tailored to suit specific requirements.
We have a dedicated wedding specialist who takes care of all the details. The venue is licensed for civil ceremonies and has ample accommodation for your guests. Marquees can be arranged on the lawn for summer weddings in an idyllic country setting.
Eynsham Hall also has two newly refurbished public reception rooms; the Main Lounge and The Gun Room bar retain their original features but a contemporary twist has been added with elegant modern furnishing.
Eynsham Hall can cater for smaller weddings of around 40 guests up to larger reception for 150 guests. In the evening the venue can cater for buffets for up to 200 guests.
• A Grade II listed Jacobean-style mansion
• Set in the heart of a 3000 acre estate
• Your own dedicated wedding co-ordinator
• Accommodation available
• Packages tailored to suit your individual requirements
• Idyllic photo opportunities on the terrace
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Typical price: £120
Price range: £82 - £120