Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel
Surrounded by 12 acres of stunning parkland, the newly refurbished grade II listed hotel creates an idyllic setting for your perfect wedding.
The hotel is situated in a perfect location directly between Cheltenham and Gloucester, and just 10 minutes from the motorway, it is very easily accessible for your wedding guests. The picturesque hotel is an ideal venue for your wedding, and now boasts from recent refurbishments, including a complete renovation of the exclusive Lakeside suite.
The hotel is fully licensed for civil ceremonies which creates the convenience of enjoying your big day all under one roof. We also have a variety of stylish rooms available for all your needs, including the newly refurbished Lakeside suite which can accommodate up to 200 guests.
At Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall we offer complete flexibility in our wedding packages, allowing you to tailor your requirements for your special day. Planning your wedding should be one of the most exciting experiences of your life, and we can offer you help and advice every step of the way. We host a variety of inspiring open events which give you a chance to view the hotel fully dressed for your big day.
We believe in great standards and service at the hotel, with our staff dedicated in creating a warm, friendly atmosphere. When it comes to food and drink, Bowden Hall promises to impress with a wide selection of interesting and tantalising menus for you to wow your guests with.
Why not come in for a visit to appreciate the buildings true beauty, and see how we can turn your wedding dream into a reality? We look forward to meeting you very soon.
What brides love about us
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- 72 guest bedrooms, including two luxury four poster suites
- Complimentary accommodation for the newlyweds
- Discounted accommodation for your wedding guests
- 12 acres of stunning parkland, and a tranquil lake make the perfect setting for your dream wedding day
- Various rooms available to suit different tastes and capacities
- Ample on site parking
- Your personal wedding executive to help you with every step of the way
- Complimentary menu and wine tasting for the happy couple
- Flexibility and the option of having your own bespoke wedding package
- Unique, historical characteristics and features, inside and out, giving your wedding the wow-factor