What Our Couples Love
- Simple to use, guests are amazed at how easy and quick it is to turn pictures from their phone in to lasting keepsakes
- Flexibility, guests are free to take pictures of whatever they like, from getting ready in the morning to the first dance, let your guests print out every great shot from the day.
- No queuing, guests can upload images from anywhere using their own phones so no need to wait. This means more prints for you and better value for money.
- Stylish setup. No ugly photobooth ruining your stunning venue. Just a compact wooden box with everything self contained and two light up trees where the guests images are displayed prior to collection.
- Custom artwork. Our in-house designer will work alongside you to ensure the artwork that is printed with every image is perfect, meaning your guests have something they will keep and treasure for years.
- World coverage! Because of how our system works friends and family from around the world could upload images during your wedding and they would print out seconds later at the venue.
- Unique product. If your looking for something unique that will add the WOW! factor to your wedding our product is perfect.
About Hashtag Printing
Hashtag Printing offers a fun way of enabling guests to share their images of your wedding day. All it takes is for them to upload their photos form the day onto instagram or twitter with a specific hashtag and they'll print it for you right away!
Look around at any wedding and guests are taking pictures on their phones, from the first dance to fun selfies nothing is missed by your guests. Why not turn these pictures into something they can keep forever, and you can also? This is perfect for anyone's wedding day because all those special moments from every guest are cherished forever as keepsakes without having the hassle of waiting around for the photo's, it's immediate and they can take them home on the day.
As well as the guest taking home a copy of the photo, your hashtag printer will double print each photo so that the bride and groom can also share the memory. If a guest doesn't have social media they can still get involved as the staff will be there to assist them and make sure the photograph is still printed and at the end of the day the bride and groom will be given a digital copy of every single photo.