Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- our passion for what we do ...producing gorgeous flowers for stunning brides
- our commitment to quality - only using tried and tested varieties, some home grown on our allotment!
- our enthusiasm to share ideas and concepts, we listen carefully to our brides and guide them through the process of choosing flowers for their wedding day
- our clear, straightforward pricing policy- written quotes produced within 7 days of a consultation
- the time and effort afforded to each bride at every step especially on the day itself
About Flower Thyme
Set in the very heart of the Warwickshire countryside, Flower Thyme offers its own unique spin on cut flowers, plants and tokens for
Rooted in tradition, Flower Thyme boasts not only the expertise but also quintessentially English garden flowers, grown locally and arranged with love.
Get expert advice on florists
Selecting the right florist for your wedding is key. Amy has a wealth of experience in finding the right florist for a range of different wedding styles. She can help you to choose the florist who will make your wedding that bit more special.Ask Amy for recommendations