You will not be financially penalised if you need to postponeread more...
What Our Couples Love
- Personal, professional, RELIABLE
- Over 25 years of experience and expertise.
- Working on an exlcusive basis. One day. ONE wedding!
- Dedicated music request app to share with guests.
- Colour coordinated uplighting.
- All music aspects covered. Ceremony to reception.
- Wedding Host - A friendly voice and face to announce proceedings
- Extensive music library with enhanced online choices.
- Hand picked high end equipment to match venue aesthetic.
- Custom monogram projection.
- Exquisite audio quality and clarity. Easy on the ears.
- Unlimited consultancy right through to the final days.
- Backup equipment and emergency DJ cover.
About Crossfade Disco
Mixing fun, love and expertly selected music with Tom. Your dedicated wedding DJ providing the perfect soundtrack to your special day. From a fabulous evening party to full day coverage.
Established in Oxford for over 25 years, the perfect soundtrack to your special day is my passion. Your wedding disco should be more than four hours of music blasting from a corner. I love working with couples and their guests to produce an evening full of great music and lasting memories. Firstly, I would love to have a chat with you, ideally in person (virtually until we can meet again) to ensure we are a good fit. Then we can discuss the fun stuff! From perfectly timed ceremony music to a memorable First Dance to exiting the reception and saying goodbye as you depart!
Fully equipped with the right kit for the job. Hand picked equipment to suit your venue's aesthetics and decor. A sound system that will provide maximum listening pleasure both on and off the dancefloor without intrusion. Lighting that creates atmosphere with a colourful ambience. Expertly selected music you will love, based on your preferences. A friendly face to announce proceedings in a relaxed an informal manner.
Working on a totally exclusive basis with your wedding being that day's one commitment. And that includes Crossfade's extensive stock of equipment for your exclusive enjoyment. Whilst some suppliers may proudly declare undertaking over a hundred weddings a year, you may be surprised I only undertake around 30. This allows more attention to be focused on your big day. Your wedding entertainment is more than another booking in the diary. Let's have a chat and do this!
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Evening - up to five hours of music inclusive of all equipment, hand picked to suit your venue. Up to 1.5 hours travel from Oxford. Full day - Includes full coverage of your wedding breakfast, microphone support for speeches, including myself as your fr