Top choices for your area
Based on your budget and location we feel that these companies are a good match for you too!
What Our Couples Love
- Provide perfectly cued background and incidental music during your wedding ceremony
- Supply chilled out tunes during the drinks reception, or outside on the lawn
- Entertain the children for a while if there is a break in the proceedings
- Announce the arrival of the Bride & Groom and act as Master of Ceremonies
- Play carefully-chosen mood music during the wedding breakfast
- Equip the top table with radio microphones for the all-important wedding speeches
- Entertain guests with the popular getting to know you quiz-based game
- Slip seamlessly into the evening disco entertainment without any breaks or interruptions
About The Party DJ
Unique, Elegant and Fun Wedding Disco Entertainment in the South. Based near Southampton and the New Forest, The Party DJ is ideally located to provide first class wedding disco hire across Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Berkshire and West Sussex.
An experienced wedding DJ and presenter, Paul wants you to relax and enjoy your wedding day, confident that your entertainment will be unique, elegant and FUN. A confident host and speaker with hundreds of wedding events under his belt, he firmly believes that you, the customer, should be in charge of your own wedding reception music choices. To ensure that your reception is totally personal and unique, Paul offers a free consultation meeting in person or by video chat so that you can be sure he's the right wedding DJ to host your once-in-a-lifetime party.
Relevant, perfectly-timed music and announcements add class to any event. When hiring Paul as your wedding DJ, you're employing an experienced professional public speaker, presenter and host. He'll bring along a selection of high quality audio and lighting equipment carefully selected to match your venue, chosen musical styles and aspirations.
Every bride and groom's wedding day is different, and Paul would be delighted to discuss your specific needs. Hopefully the above provides you with a summary of the extra value The Party DJ can bring to YOUR wedding celebrations.