Lynn Tierney Ceremonies
What Brides Love
- Building a relationship between you and your celebrant
- Email and phone contact established right from the start
- Extensive knowledge of wedding rituals
- Time spent crafting a unique ceremony
- Pre-wedding rehearsal to plan ceremony setting
- Only one wedding booked each day
- Arrival at ceremony with plenty of time to meet guests and prepare ceremony area
- Clear and confident delivery of the service
- Presentation copy of your script
- Ceremonies held in any venue - licensed or not
- Outdoor weddings a speciality
About Lynn Tierney Ceremonies
Traditional or alternative, from handpicked readings to personal vows, from unity ceremonies to jumping the broomstick, your unique ceremony will be written and conducted with warmth, emotion and just the right amount of humour. Your day, your way.
Hi everyone. I’m Lynn, independent celebrant, not a job – a passion. I’ve often been asked what’s the best bit about being a celebrant. My answer has to be that first meeting with a new couple, the exciting prospect of being able to work with you at the best time in your lives, getting to know you, the time when I can show you how special your ceremony can be made by adding elements that will mean so much to you, reflecting your personalities, interests and beliefs. Yes, I’m a people person. The excitement from this meeting carries us all through the next few days, weeks and months as more ideas come to mind, some will be included, others discarded. Yes, I can get quite carried away at this stage! But then I reign myself in to write a beautiful ceremony that reflects you so perfectly, one that your family and friends will remember as standing out from the standard.
When I’m not working on creating ceremonies, I am never happier than sitting with a crochet hook or a pair of knitting needles in my hand or with my foot on a sewing machine pedal. A practical outlet for my creativity, just as ceremony writing is my cerebral outlet. I guess that’s why I get such a thrill out of finding those little handmade elements at weddings (and snapping a photo of them) and am amazed at what people produce to make their whole day really personal and unique. And I guess that’s why they’ve chosen me in the first place, for the personal, unique and creative touch I can bring to their day.
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Typical price: £500