Peter Thompson BA Toastmaster
What Brides Love
- Professional toastmaster
- Master of ceremonies
- Preferred supplier for Kent wedding venues
- Civil partnerships
- Asian weddings
- Ethnic weddings
- Receive and direct your guests
- Greet the Bridal Party when they arrive at the venue
- Organise the receiving line
- Announce the wedding breakfast and direct guests to their places
- Announce the entrance of the bride and bridegroom and escort them to their places
- Say grace before the meal, or introduce a guest to do so
- Announce and organise the cutting of the cake ceremony
- Announce any toasts and speeches and assist with presentations
- Close the formal proceedings and escort the bride and bridegroom as they retire
- Welcome and direct any evening guests
- Introduce the Opening Dance
- Liaising with everyone throughout to ensure the smooth running of the reception and assist with any unforeseen problems that may arise.
About Peter Thompson BA Toastmaster
Peter is a professional toastmaster & wedding master of ceremonies based in Kent. Preferred supplier at some of Kents finest wedding venues Salomons Estate, One Warwick Park Hotel, Hever Castle, Lympne Castle & Penshurst Place to name a few.
Having recently been involved in the planning for his own daughter's wedding, Peter is very aware that it is so important for everything to be just right. No two weddings are the same - and neither are toastmasters!
Peter offers his services to ensure the smooth running of the day.This means that the bride and bridegroom, host and hostess, and guests are free to relax and enjoy the day with confidence.
Peter is happy to meet you well before the day to discuss your event in detail, offering any advice required. He will then confirm plans in writing but will remain available to fine tune them until you are happy they meet your requirements. As an experienced public speaker, he would even be pleased to assist you in preparing your wedding speech.
Peter Thompson - The Toastmaster for Kent weddings and recommended at Winters Barn.
On the day Peter will be there well in advance, liaising with all concerned, to ensure that your day is well co-ordinated and passes successfully in an atmosphere of warm and friendly formality, and your celebrations are conducted as you have decided.
In addition to traditional British weddings Peter is available for Civil Partnerships, and for Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, Islamic, Greek, Caribbean and Chinese weddings.