Graceful Wedding Cars
10% cashback for all bookings taken in January and February 2019. Cashback to be paid when the final payment for the hire booking has been received.
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
What Brides Love
- Chauffeur driven
- Cream coloured Beauford open tourer
- Ribbons of any colour to dress the car
- Wedding car hire
- Special occasions
- Free written quotations with no obligation
- 1930's traditional style wedding car
- Church weddings & Civil Ceremonies
- Registry Office & Civil Partnerships
- Photograph opportunities
- Fully insure for weddings & public liability insurance
- Wedding car floral display – standard is neutral silk flowers
- Conduct a trial run for same day/time of hire to confirm planning/ itinerary for hire day
- Chauffeur- uniformed
- A hire period of 4 hours (not strict on this)
About Graceful Wedding Cars
Graceful Wedding Cars cream Beauford classic car located on the North Oxfordshire, South Warwickshire Border. Offering our chauffeur driven wedding services in "Grace" in Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Leamington, Warwick & surrounding area's.
We provide a friendly, professional and flexible service to ensure your wedding transportation is as memorable & as special as your wedding day.
At Graceful Wedding Cars we know that only the best planning, attention to detail and reliable service must be provided to ensure your important wedding day transportation delivers the style and excellence you deserve.
We only book one wedding per day, and can offer a reliable service, tailored to your needs at a competitive price. Our hire charges are very flexible & with only one booking per day, we can ensure absolute dedication & commitment to your day whatever you would like to include, making the day special to you. You can even just hire us for photographs at a one venue ceremony or any photograph location.
We have delivered brides to some of the most desirable wedding venues in Warwickshire & Oxfordshire including preferred supplier at Warwick Castle and worked with Compton Verney, Eynsham Hall and Sulgrave Manor to name a few.