What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Guided tours
- Modern Catholic (Church of England)
About Wragby: St Michael & Our Lady, Wragby
Whether Wragby: St Michael & Our Lady, Wragby is your nearest church and you'd like to marry here, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your plans for marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.