What Our Couples Love
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Hall for hire
About Leathley: St Oswald, Leathley
Whether Leathley: St Oswald, Leathley is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to discuss your upcoming your wedding day. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
More Than A Wedding Venue
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.