What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About All Saints, Hunmanby
Supposing that All Saints, Hunmanby is your favoured parish church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in your chosen church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.