About St Peter, Woodmansey
Whether St Peter, Woodmansey is your nearest church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, get in touch to talk about your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.