What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Guidebooks available
About St Peter, Rowley (Little Weighton)
Whether St Peter, Rowley (Little Weighton) is your nearest church and you'd like to marry here, get in touch to talk about your plans for marriage. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Whether you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Special Day, Special Place
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar will help you to create a personalised ceremony for your special day, and can advise you on your upcoming marriage.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.