What Our Couples Love
About St Leonard's Church, Scorborough
Whether St Leonard's Church, Scorborough is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to talk about your plans for your celebration. To find out more about qualifying connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.