What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Gift shop
- Child focused teaching
- Guided tours
About All Saints, Market Weighton
Whether All Saints, Market Weighton is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. There are connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.