What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Open Evangelical
About West Bromwich S.Paul, Golds Hill, Golds Hill
Whether West Bromwich S.Paul, Golds Hill, Golds Hill is your nearest church or if you have another familial connection with it, get in touch to chat about your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Your church wedding
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.