What Our Couples Love
- Guidebooks available
- Modern Catholic
About Walsall S.Andrew, Birchills, Walsall
Perhaps Walsall S.Andrew, Birchills, Walsall is your family church or if you have another familial connection with it, get in touch to chat about your plans for your wedding day. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Special Day, Special Place
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.