What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Styvechale - St. James, Styvechale
Whether Styvechale - St. James, Styvechale is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, get in touch to discuss your upcoming marriage. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.