What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Open evangelical
About St Joseph's, Merry Hill
Perhaps St Joseph's, Merry Hill is your nearest church or if you have another familial connection with it, it could be the ideal wedding venue for you. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a religious setting for plenty of different reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.