What Brides Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Open evangelical
About St John the Evangelist, Sparkhill
Whether St John the Evangelist, Sparkhill is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that qualify you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.