What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Open Evangelical
About Potters Green - St Philip, Potters Green
Whether Potters Green - St Philip, Potters Green is your nearest parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your intentionsfor marriage. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Having a spiritual blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.