What Our Couples Love
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About Darlaston All Saints, Darlaston
Whether Darlaston All Saints, Darlaston is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in your chosen church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Your church wedding
There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.