What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About Leamington Priors - St. Paul, Leamington Spa
Perhaps Leamington Priors - St. Paul, Leamington Spa is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.