What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Open Evangelical
About St John's, Greenside
Whether St John's, Greenside is your chosen church due to having a strong connection with it or there is another connection with the place, we'd love to hear from you. We want to hear all about your upcoming wedding day. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, please send us an enquiry. We will be able to help and answer any questions that you may have.
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spiritual aspect of saying your vows in the eyes of God, which attracts many couples to a church ceremony.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to flourish together as a newly married couple and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very special role to play at your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your relationship with your partner and your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be more emotional and meaningful in the eyes of God.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty on both the exterior and interior of the building . No matter which venue you decide on, our 16,000 churches are some of the country's most delightful wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history and hundreds of love stories. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your past relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the traditional place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then please drop us a line.
If you have not been christened or you do not attend church regularly, then please do not worry. A complication may only arise if one of you has been previously married, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a solution. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to help you.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary: