What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Charismatic Evangelical
About Christ Church, Felling
Is Christ Church, Felling is your chosen church? We would love to hear about your connection with the church and to discuss your upcoming wedding day. If you would like more information about connections that enable you to marry in this church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is get in touch. We love hearing the reasons that people choose a church wedding!
A church wedding is a beautiful setting for your ceremony. Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some features of a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spiritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, appreciated by many couples.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar's role in your wedding is very important because they can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. This relationship with the Vicar will make your wedding unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of stories. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your family.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to regularly visit a church to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.