What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About St Mary Magdalene & St Denys, Midhurst
Whether St Mary Magdalene & St Denys, Midhurst is your favoured parish church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site