What Our Couples Love
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Traditional Catholic
About St Giles, Coldwaltham
Perhaps St Giles, Coldwaltham is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.