What Our Couples Love
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
About All Saints Beckley., Beckley
Whether All Saints Beckley., Beckley is your favoured parish church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.