What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
- Modern Catholic
About Woodham: All Saints, Woking
Whether Woodham: All Saints, Woking is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. No matter your reasons for marrying in the church, we want to help you achieve your dream wedding.
Find Out More About a religious ceremony
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.